Happy Birthday Harrods Girl!

So to kick off fashion week, I'd like to wish my darling Harrods Girl a HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY! You're officially legal everywhere now! This year, HG spent another quality weekend celebrating at Oxford and had lots of fun. I am just so jealous. I spent the weekend moulding in my room studying for midterms. . . anyway, back to the celebrations, here is the bday list devoted to you for your bday: Front row tickets to any fashion show of your choice. So I guess we'll start with the Marc by Marc Jacobs runway first and proceed from there.
These pair of gorgeous Christian Louboutin's. Every girl needs a pair of booooootiful Louboutin heels.
This adorable Rachel Leigh Necklace. A perfect match for all your SS07 outfits!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The perfect black blazer, should you ever find one. This one is from 3.1 Phillip Lim.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A stylish white (for SS07!) Botkier bag, since I know you've been eyeing them lately.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The Dior 5 color palette. . .
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
. . although, maybe you'll like the Lancome Color design artist palette with 6 colors better?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And if you didn't already have it, Fashion Babylon would've made the perfect gift for a fellow fashionista. Too bad.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Season 2 of House. I've personally not seen it yet (I am watching waaaay too many other shows for my own good already. . maybe this summer?), but I've heard nothing but good things about it.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Lastly, a glass of champagne to toast your birthday!

photo credits:
www.vogue.co.uk
www.net-a-porter.com
www.shopbop.com
www.amazon.com
www.sephora.com
www.bergdorfgoodmans.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment