Eye Serum Recommendations Please!

During winter, I use a light eye cream every night. But now that it's summer and it's so much easier for my pores to get blocked, I've stopped using any product that is oily. For my eyes, I've switched back to using an eye serum + eye gel routine. The eye gel I'm currently using is the one by Laneige and the eye serum is by La Prairie. The problem is, by little bottle of La Prairie serum is about to run out and I need a new bottle. Not that the La Prairie serum wasn't good, but as usual, I'm on the market for one by a brand I haven't tried before.

After lots of 'research' (surfing on makeupalley.com and various beauty sites,) the first product that became an obvious choice was Sisley's famous Botanical Eye & Lip Contour Complex. Most of the reviews that I've read on MUA and heard from my friends have been very positive. Supposedly, the product is excellent. Unfortunately, after the saleslady tried it out on my hand and made me want the product, I discovered the product was more expensive than I thought. So sadly, I put it down and left.

Now I'm thinking of trying out DDF's Bio-Molecular Firming Eye Serum. Even though I haven't really read any reviews on this product, it is a bit cheaper than Sisley and looks ok. (As you can tell from the tone of my thinking about this product, I'm suddenly less picky because I'm sick of all the over-researching and thinking I do for a skincare product.) Have any of you ever used this product?

The question I have for you is, do you have any eye serum recommendations? Please help!

Photo credit: www.laprairie.com, www.sephora.com, www.strawberrynet.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment