Christmas Holidays is Here!

Hey people, BG and I will be taking around a week and a half from the blog. I'll be on family vacation in Osaka for the next few days and then be back in Hong Kong; BG already has plans with friends packed for the holidays. Anyways, I know BG already did a post on affordable posts yesterday, but here is a list of presents that I want and I'm sure most of you would love as well, (mind you, not all of them are quite so affordable):

Remember the Nex Check Halter dress by Marc by Marc Jacobs? I blogged about it a few weeks ago thinking that blogging would take it off my mind, but I still want it! It gets many ticks on my list of criterias for an ideal dress: cute, versatile, nice material, good colours, plain enough to be worn more than once without being too plain.
Miu Miu bags have had that golden buckle design for a few seasons but I'm still really liking it. This tan leather bag looks like such a nice and casual day bag.
Black classic Christian Louboutin shoes. No explanation needed.
Tom Ford's Whitney sunglasses. I don't care how overrated Tom Ford is. There just aren't a lot of sunglasses out there that look so cool and fit me as well as this pair.
BG did a post on Tiffany rings a week ago. The one I want is the Frank Gehry Fish ring in brushed sterling silver (or perhaps plain sterling silver). I haven't seen it in real life yet, but I imagine it would look like a small, sleek sculpture on my fingers. Loves it!
I was looking at the calendars of TV shows on Amazon, but I was disappointed not to find a Deluxe: How Luxury Lost Its Luster by Dana Thomas is a book about the fashion retail industry. As an over-thinking shopper, there are all sorts of little facts I would like to know in this book. I'm still waiting for it to come out in paperback.
Gossip Girl calendar. Really, don't they know how many girls would love to be able to stare at the gorgeous actors and actresses throughout the year? (Plus wouldn't it be good marketing for CW?) Anyhow, if you haven't read the Gossip Girl books yet, go read them! They're not the same as the TV show but still very juicy.
Veronica Mars is one of my favourite shows of all time and this TV season just hasn't been as exciting since the show's was cancelled. So everyone, get yourself the Veronica Mars DVD box sets!
Have a fabulous Christmas people! We'll see you in the new year!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice collection of Dresses, Bags, Sun glass and Shoe.

Post a Comment